Stratford Subaru is looking for an Experienced Automotive Detailer!
UpAuto is an automotive dealership group that focuses on non-metro markets where we can drive operational excellence throughout the business to benefit all stakeholders. The root of our company name, UpAuto, relates to the desired output and direction from our involvement in the business - UP. With a relentless pursuit of excellence as our guiding principle, we are hyper-focused on our team and the community in which we operate. We plan on investing in our teams to better serve both the customers and our communities.
About Stratford Subaru
At Stratford Subaru, we are excited to provide a challenging and rewarding career opportunity to the ideal candidate. We offer a great work environment, ongoing training, and a benefits plan. We’re simply interested in finding the best people. If you demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for helping customers, are a self-starter, and are a motivated team player, we’d like to hear from you!
- Clean and refurbish new and used vehicles prior to delivery to customers.
- Complete any special requests as noted on a shop work order.
- Wash the exterior of vehicles using soap, water, and cloth.
- Clean glass surfaces with cleaning agents.
- Clean vehicle interiors with vacuum and cleaning agents.
- Shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Apply wax to the vehicle body, and wipe or buff using a cloth or buffing machine.
- Touch up chipped surfaces with paint.
- Clean engine compartment with degreaser and detail.
- Fuel vehicles.
- Maintain a clean and orderly shop area.
- Maintain vehicle parking lot, including new vehicle lot, used vehicle lot, service parking, and customer parking.
- Lot maintenance as requested/required – snow removal, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Appearance of vehicles/thoroughness of detailing.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Efficient completion of duties/Time management.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Demonstrated motivation, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Compliance of policies and procedures.
- Able to work under minimal supervision at times.
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years of advanced detailing experience
- Very strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and participate
- Energy and desire to succeed
- Strong visual acuity
- Detail oriented
- Manual dexterity and good agility
- Driver’s license with good driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmission
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Ability to drive vehicles with both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Eye for detail and perfection.
- Passion for delivering high quality.
N5A 6S5 CAN